To ensure successful advertising, you need to understand the importance of branding your business. Your business has some unique quality that sets it apart from your competition. It could be your price, your service after a sale, your prime location, or any number of items.
At Zimmer, our sales team and our creative services department work closely with you to craft a branding message that will highlight your unique selling proposition. With consistency and frequency, your message will resonate with our listeners and earn you extremely valuable real estate in the minds of consumers. The goal is to make sure customers think of your business first when they are ready to make a purchase.
Want to know the easiest way to brand your business? Follow our 21 52 plan. You can learn more about it here.
A great logo design is an important part of building your brand and can help create brand recognition. A quality logo gives people a good first impression about your business or organization. Many companies are instantly recognized by their logos.
Our professional designer can help you craft a logo that will help you stand out from your competitors. We take the time to understand your business or organization to get an understanding of who you are. Once your logo is complete we will provide you your logo in a number of different file formats. You can take it a step further by letting us develop your business collateral such as business cards and letterhead.
Here are a few tips to consider when brainstorming ideas for a logo:
- Keep it simple.
- Keep it consistent – The more people see a consistent logo, the sooner they start to recognize your brand.
- Adaptability – Your logo needs to be able to look good on everything from a billboard to a pen.
- Limit the number of colors – Your logo needs to be able to work in 1 color. Fewer colors make it easier to reproduce and may lower printing costs.
- Avoid being too similar to competitors.
- It doesn’t have to say what you do – A restaurant logo doesn’t have to have food images.
- Make it appropriate to your target audience – i.e. Toy store logo should be playful and childlike, and a bank logo should be simple and strong.
- Any text must be easy to read.
KNCH Plumbing Logo
Ready to Move Ahead?
Then complete our logo design questionnaire. Return it once you are ready and receive a free quote.
Having a logo designed for your business is often a beginning step on the path to marketing your business. Do you have a marketing plan created for your business? If you’re just starting out or if you’re reevaluating your marketing efforts, start with the free eBook. Learn about planning, positioning, advertising, researching and more.